The Kino Isaac Podcast Podcast Artwork Image

The Kino Isaac Podcast

Kino Isaac

Throughout my audio content - I chat about real life situations - My story, experiences and journey in life as a music entrepreneur & DJ. This podcast will include topics that matter most to me - music, life, society - Included will be real time recorded conversations on various topics + live interviews. It's not about where you start, but where you finish. Chase happiness & purpose doing the things you love. I wish my words motivate, inspire & change your mind-set. The struggle is real - but so is the hustle!
Episodes
I'm curious..... Let the good times role!May 11, 2022 Episode artwork No "ego" in this game!May 02, 2022 Episode artwork The music game is always changing - So must you!April 24, 2022 Episode artwork Decision fatigue is a choiceApril 12, 2022 Episode artwork Be brave enough to live your life according to your rules & visionApril 04, 2022 Episode artwork Find happiness in yourself, not other people....March 28, 2022 Episode artwork Flip the script & embrace life pushing you aroundMarch 21, 2022 Episode artwork 99% of people come to the party - the remaining 1% is the party - which are you?March 13, 2022 Episode artwork Create your reality....March 06, 2022 Episode artwork Be in it for the love of the game.February 27, 2022 Episode artwork Heal your past & change the future!February 20, 2022 Episode artwork Don't be limited by people's label of you.February 13, 2022 Episode artwork Your moment is now - embrace it!February 06, 2022 Episode artwork Alone in my zone......January 30, 2022 Episode artwork Excuses or daily action? January 23, 2022 Episode artwork Life is binary each day..... "My first job was washing shelves"January 16, 2022 Episode artwork 2022 Loaded.......January 02, 2022 Episode artwork #KeDezemba21 - It's a party podcast this week!December 22, 2021 Episode artwork Are you a "A" player in life or a "B" - Focus on legacy!December 11, 2021 Episode artwork Life is more fun when you authentic!December 05, 2021 Episode artwork When they say "NO" - You create it yourself!November 21, 2021 Episode artwork Load shedding, inflation & mental illness - Let's talk!November 13, 2021 Episode artwork When you build others - they build you. Alone nothing can be achieved.November 04, 2021 Episode artwork Your next goal must support the current one....October 19, 2021 Episode artwork Kino Isaac & Monique Roche' live on "The Kino Isaac Show"October 07, 2021 Episode artwork